Friday 13 June 2008

Duffy - Duffy I Wont Choose Fame Over Friends


Welsh singer DUFFY has refused to trade in her quality of life for fame's never-ending professional commitments - because she wants to enjoy herself while she can.

The 23-year-old - real name Aimee Ann Duffy - has declared the things she cares most about are food, friends and fun - and insists she won't be giving up these luxuries for the sake of her career.

She says, "The other night I was thinking what I want from life. It sounds really basic and sad, but I just want to eat good food, hang out with my friends and laugh until I cry.

"If I have to be up at 6am for work there's a good chance I will be out until 3am. I could deprive myself and be completely anal but what would be the point?

"I want to balance my career with life, friends and mistakes."





See Also